Sunday, November 28, 2010

Bringing my work experience to the Berkeley Community

I'm so excited to be back in Northern California. Austin was great. The people were the best. I loved my work as the Program Director for The Arc of the Arts Studio and Gallery. Helping the program and the artists there to grow in the first two years was both scary and exciting; it also helped me to grow as a manager, a business woman, and a therapist. I enjoyed watching others grow and succeed, as much as I felt I was growing and succeeding. I was honored to have the chance to work with such amazing people there; I will always be touched by their integrity, humor and compassion, which added so much to my life. My only hope is that I added much to their lives, as well. After two years of bad allergies there, I decided to move back to Northern California where the air and trees agree with my lungs. And to pursue my heart's next desire of practicing Art Therapy with couples, individuals and children. My plans to open an Art Therapy practice are well underway, and I am eager to bring my 11 years of experience into my own business in a thriving Art Therapy Practice, where I can help people to
*see themselves with compassion
*grow, differentiate, and learn to take better care of themselves
*develop healthy intimacy with their partner
*discover a new relationship with themselves, and
*realize their own dreams and personal potentials
Please visit my website: www.jennifergildredarttherapy.com

No comments: